Our Reinforcement Services Support Behavior Change And Improve Executive Engagement Outcomes.
A Reinforcement Strategy Maximizes Your Return on Investment in Training
Our reinforcement services sustain the behavior change of your sales professionals and continuously elevate their financial acumen and executive selling capabilities. We are committed to helping you reinforce learning to achieve improved sales execution and business outcomes.
After completing our core learning experience, many sales professionals request additional personal development opportunities to further improve their executive selling skills. Our platform of scheduled and on-demand reinforcement services provides a means, both formal and informal, to extend the learning journey and maximize your ROI for sales training.
Scheduled Reinforcement Components
- Group Coaching - Virtual coaching sessions are scheduled for workshop participants during the 90 day implementation phase. See Implementation Support for more information.
- Sales Manager Coaching Track – This structured professional development opportunity helps your sales managers more effectively coach the members of their team who are participating in our learning framework. Our ‘coach the coach’ service consists of the following components:
- Alignment Workshop - An online interactive session with your sales leaders provides insights on our learning framework and suggestions for deployment, implementation, and reinforcement.
- Coaching Resource Guide - A job aid resource offers ideas and tools to improve coaching effectiveness.
- Coaching Progress Reports - A series of conference calls held during the 90 day implementation phase updates managers on our coaching interventions with workshop participants.
- 1:1 Sales Manager Coaching - Individualized coaching is available to sales managers for a period of 180 days.
- Customized Webinars and Sales Meeting Workshops/Keynotes - We work with you to customize a series of scheduled reinforcement events on a variety of topics related to selling financial value and improving executive relevance.
On-Demand Reinforcement Components
- Individualized Coaching - Virtual coaching sessions are available to workshop participants upon request during the 90 day implementation phase. See Implementation Support for more information.
- Job Aid Tools and Support Resources - A set of tools, templates, and online resources are available to workshop participants to support financial acumen skills adoption and implementation of executive engagement actions in the field.
- FASTmap™ - A proprietary job aid tool that provides a framework for deepening customer insights and mapping solutions to maximize executive relevance.
- Financial HEATmap - A proprietary job aid tool that analyzes and facilitates interpretation of customer-level financial performance to uncover potential sales opportunities.
- Financial Acumen eLearning Course - A self-paced online resource available for 1 year.
- Resource Center - An online reference center consisting of key financial acumen concepts, information sources, and job aid tools and templates.
- Selling to Executives LinkedIn Discussion Group - Our LinkedIn group joins thousands of buy-side executives and sell-side professionals for a lively discussion of relevant topics. This unique forum offers an exchange of ideas, insights, and suggestions in a safe, non-sales environment. Our global group of buy-side executives include CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, CMOs, CHROs, CSOs, COOs, and CEOs from the public and private sector, large and small companies, and numerous vertical industries. Click to join.
- Selling Financial Value Blog - Our blog is written by the co-founder of our firm who, as a former Fortune500 CFO, sat across the table from thousands of sales professionals during his career. Each posting provides insights into the executive mindset and suggested actions sales professionals can take to improve their relevance with customer executives. In 2010, our blog was named as the Top Blog Post by CustomerThink, the world’s no. 1 online community for business leaders seeking to develop and execute customer-centric business strategies. Click to subscribe.