Want to Join Our Team of Former C-Level Executives at FASTpartners?
We are seeking former C-Level Executives (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CHRO, CIO, etc.) who have a passion to leverage their vast experience as senior decision makers.
This person will enjoy working with sales and account management teams in a formal learning and coaching environment to help them improve their business acumen and executive-level selling skills.
Our client learning engagements typically consist of 1-2 day workshop sessions (conducted on the client’s premises) and implementation coaching sessions (conducted via phone conference). As such, travel is required and associated expenses are reimbursed.
We offer highly competitive compensation and a flexible schedule that is mutually agreed in advance of every client training engagement. Additional compensation is available for material assistance in the acquisition of new clients. This position will be considered an independent 1099 contractor.
Profile of Ideal Candidate
An ideal candidate will have:
• Interest in flexible part-time work arrangements
• An approachable and outgoing personality with great communication skills
• A strong desire to help others learn and improve their business skills
• An admiration and respect for the sales and marketing profession and the value they deliver
• Significant experience in:
o Managing large operating and capital budgets
o Making and influencing large purchase and investment decisions
o Interacting with outside vendor/partner teams represented by sales, account management, product management, system engineering, marketing, and consulting
• A willingness to:
o Learn and deliver our workshop learning curriculum, including key messaging and application exercises
o Share experiences and stories (nothing confidential)
• A passion to positively impact and make a difference in the professional lives of others
• Global experience and multilingual capability are highly desired but not required
We promise to:
• Treat you with the professional respect you deserve as a former C-Level executive
• Help you learn to deliver our workshop learning curriculum, including key messaging and applications exercises
• Provide advance notification of client learning engagements and solicit your agreement to participate
If you have preliminary interest and want to schedule a phone conversation to learn more, please contact:
Co-Founder and Managing Partner
FASTpartners (Learn from Executives ~ How to Sell to Executives)